Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The porch is silent except for the sounds that float from the shadows, and for once I am at lost for words. It is a strange experience for me, for when I think of you and the life we have shared, there is much to remember. A lifetime of memories. But to put it into words? I do not know if I am able. I am not a poet, and yet a poet is needed to fully express the way I feel about you.
So my mind drifts, and I remember thinking about our life together as I made coffee this morning. I saw you from so long ago, the day we said good-bye. They resemble you and how you were then, beautiful and sensitive and wounded with the hurt that comes when something special is taken away. And for a reason, I'm not sure I understand, I was inspired to tell a story.
-EMO-???

2 comments:

emo erwin?! said...

elo kelvs..y m naman yun naicp na iwrite?hahaha..ng comment na me ha..tee_ceE

keLvs cuLa-j said...

Kelvin!!! Very nice..

-hehe-UUU